Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ridiculously happy







I realize the fact that life isn’t all what we want it to be. There will be times when I would sit to think why it ever happened to me on the first place, there may even be times when I will blame myself for everything that has gone wrong in life. Today something absurd and out of the ordinary seem to have possessed me, and so maybe I make no sense. It feels so strange and so hard to see things around me not like as I wanted them to be. There have been times when my expectations exceeded limits and then came in regret, anger and pain. Even today something seems so not right while I type all this out.
Some stupid lines:
I was walking through the woods and I looked back for you to walk beside me, to hold my hand too. It was then that I came across this memory, preserved long back ago, which seemed to stir my emotions badly and somewhere I wanted to cry. I never was ready to think like this, I never wanted to be without you, but still I am absurdly happy that your memories shall always be with me to look forward to. The dark shadow seemed to have taken over the rays of the bright sun but can it hide the rays forever? I walk and try to jump but then how can I reach there? Was it for me to decide to walk towards you or was it you who decided to step back too? I still seem to be waiting and the paths have now frozen to walk on without your hands in mine. I do not deny the fact that I wanted you to fulfill my selfish desires. And how can I forget the look in your eyes which never had anything for me? It still is my decision to wait here for you while you are long gone in the darker shadows of happy life.It still will be my decision to want to walk beside you even though we are not meant to be. Just a look of your eyes did the magic for me which maybe a thousand eyes could not have done. You hardly smiled, but when you did it made me feel special. I still want you back for my needs, but then I too want to make you feel special and to let you know how you have been a part of my life even without intending to be so. All I can do now is to wait for the bright sun to shine again and make me feel warm. All I want now is to know you all the more and let the days pass with not you and I but “us”.
Again a small piece of my thoughts which will not make sense but somehow being ridiculous in such an attempt I am happy to finally being able to write things without letting others know what’s on my mind and at the same time I speak my mind too… so once again I am successful in confusing others and as I say be happy even when you are confused in life or confused because of me. ;-)

No comments: