Friday, July 11, 2008

Rock on!!!!

So finally something good happens to me when I absolutely decide to give every damn thing up and live a simple and booooooooooooring life. When I have no clue about where I will go and with whom I will hang on, he comes back with a bang to go away sooner than the cold breeze was blowing today. Whatever, the moment matters a lot and that is what should be counted for rather than the frowns I had all the evening long. Totally unexpected but so damn pleasant.
So all changed since we last met, has to be. After all it seems ages ago but the memories seemed so fresh as if everything had happened just yesterday. The songs, the steps, the sweetness, the food, the trip, the chats, the tears, the dance floor, everything was just perfect. But then the inevitable end to all good memories comes in the inevitable separation of all. Well nothing much we all will get busy with our respective lives and then who has time for anyone else except our own fucking self? Yes or no? Should I stop wishing him for his birthday or should I keep on doing that? Should I remind him that I made useless efforts to keep on reminding him of my existence? But then that wouldn’t be fair cause I know he doesn’t even realizes a bit of the situation and let him enjoy his life, why create complications for anyone at all? Moreover there are the sweet memories I can always look back to and remember how well we both mixed and how people said crap about us and how we both shed those tears. I guess no one knew about it even though there were so very many people around us. even today somehow things were not the same as were earlier but we didn’t had to start anything over again and that is what makes this relationship all the more special for me. Even though soon you will be gone, you will remain right here in my memories forever and ever as long as I live and as long as I can feel. It was a hell of a joy ride with you my buddy and even though nothing of it remains to look forward to in the future I guess I still will cherish all those sweetest moments. And guess what we never ever fought… awesome record, I say.
Whatever. Maybe it’s finally time for me to stop day-dreaming and go off to sleep and back to my awfully stupid dreams.

Caught you! Again reading the crap I just typed out? If you don’t like it and feel irritated why bother????????

No comments: