Wednesday, July 30, 2008

@@##$$

Have so much to write and so much to share. Feels so weird that someone like me ends up writing so much. Anyways. My Guardian Angel is smiling these days and I smile along with him. Love him for everything. The roads can never ever be clean and with people adding to it all the more it seems like a pool of dirt and mud. Was somehow in a very good mood today and kept on dancing all the way to college. ;-)
Classes were good. God was awesome and didn’t quite kept us waiting but then there were those seconds and minutes which passed away just like that and my stupid watch and others’ watches as well just couldn’t stop. I hate that bit a lot. Then had nothing much to do except that I made people bunk their classes and then was in college for a long time. Then these people, my friends, my junis join me in and we freak out a lot and have a hell lot of fun together when the entire college stares at us and we all give a damn. Had a proper photo session except that everything else was improper. The rains, or rather the drizzle was so soothing and we all loved it. I freaked out after a long time and got to be myself again. Maybe I am coming back and back for good.
I was telling the others today about the day when God and I were about to collide with each other but my luck prevented all of it and how I regret not colliding with God. If only…
I wanted to type so much and had thought this would have been the longest post ever but no more.
!@#%$%^%^#@!^(&()()*$%@#!

3 comments:

Ruchira Mandal said...

Umm.Who is God? A teacher? Just feeling curious.You can tell it at my blog if you don't wanna say it here.:P
And I always loved the rain at Xaviers. And we had loads of these photo-sessions in 3rd year. First time we got hold of PM, he said "college photo tola allowed na." Then he said he would powder his face and come prepared the next day. Then he said he was looking silly. We finally just forced him to face the cameras. Got hold of CB, she said she was in a meeting and never came back.

Life full of me... said...

yupz a prof in college...di u in orkut??

Ruchira Mandal said...

Yep, me in Orkut, I was going to ask you but you have already found me.