Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Moody Me :P

Stupid mood swings I have now and then. By the way, each semester I decide to be serious and the non-talkative types who will just observe whatever is going around her but why the hell cant I ever change? It’s so fucking irritating. @~!THTI&*&)$... all rubbish seems to surround me at times. Well as for the happy-go-lucky types, I just love being myself but most of the times people around me someway or the other try to prevent the best in me, but know what who cares? I love myself a lot to harm it at all. Self-obsessed perhaps. Whatever.
What I wanted to talk about was my weirdest mood swings. One moment m so happy that suddenly I go in the silent mode and even at times in the vibration mode. Man, m great, genius and absolutely awesome. Had a great time in college. You wont believe in AB’s class am an absolute child doing all nautankis possible and he never says a thing to me [he’s good at heart]. And as for the new seat I have acquired [first bench...have never ever in my life have I choose to be on the first bench and last year and am in the first bench]. And because of this new seating arrangement of ours the dear Profs every time have to turn towards us while teaching. Even by now my neck hurts but the bench is absolutely mast and free from so very many inconveniences. Shit man, why can’t I ever stop talking? In fact I can stop whenever I want to but don’t know why it never ever works with me. Whatever who the hell cares? “It’s my blog and I can write [type] if I want to.”
Well so as I was saying…..I keep on digressing from the main issue here. That is my mood swings. So, had a great time in college. Came back home and felt so tired that couldn’t just keep my eyes awake and slept for 3 hours [too less I know]. After that was a hell lot of work for me. Something got onto me and as usual got back into the silent mode and here am typing all the rubbish out. Superb.

So some lines have to be written naa:

God was busy with some work but sessions were on for us.
The rain was pouring as if down on us.
The drizzle, the mud, the water did surround us.
And the shop-keeper led down on us.
Then came the food to look forward to
The frown was gone now and there were ice-creams too.
So I ate fast and moved towards my destination
And saw that there was lots of occupation
But then the black clouds darkened us all
I couldn’t express when or how
But did understood and so I sit
All by myself and so I do wait
For life to show me the best of it
And to love all of it.

When you don’t understand why bother man? So I have spoken more than I was supposed to. Yippesssssss. Would carry on with more of such rubbish.

7 comments:

Ruchira Mandal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruchira Mandal said...

I was on the first bench for most of 1st and 2nd year, shifting sometimes to the 2nd and very rarely to the third, and on the first bench through all of third year- this after hankering after, and even fighting for the last bench through my plus 2 years. Believe me, its way safer on the first bench than on the last!:P AB? I remember I drew the Blessed Damozel on my notebook instead of taking down his note on pre-Raphaelite influence in Candida- but yes, he is good at heart! And I shouldn't even get started about my mood-swings! Nice poem.
I am one of the outgoing 3rd years, by the way, and I guess you are he CR?
P.S: Ref. from Torsa's post- its very annoying to be kept waiting and waiting, I have a couple of friends who are almost always late- well, they are going to die someday soon, but at least Torsa was on the road when you called, right? I have to call up my friends to remind them I'm waiting, and to get them out of their houses.

Life full of me... said...

dtz cho chweet... hw r u doin dez dayz???

Ruchira Mandal said...

I am fine, I guess. Wasting time like hell,enjoying my holidays, I bet this will cost me some effort to get into the routine again when I get to CU. And yeah, I know how boring that sounds, but I'm scared about the results. Where do you sit? Me and my friends always chose the first bench in the wing beside the window.

Life full of me... said...

hey evn i sit dere...alongwd Torsa
clg is fun bt wl miss it lyk hell... u doin MA in eng???

Ruchira Mandal said...

I am planning to do MA. Our results come out tomorrow, then I apply to CU.

Life full of me... said...

oh my gosh........all the best...u in orkut???