Sunday, July 20, 2008

A DAY

So after all the stupid things a day comes when you think everything will go well. But how is that supposed to happen when you couldn’t sleep through the night and those nightmares kept you awake. And those pains I took to just look my usual self did pay off well. Anyways, as usual I was in two-minds but decided to get my lazy bum up and join in and it was a great day for me. Princess and prince did surround me but I tried not to think much about any of it so I was my usual self, hopefully. Anyways, it was a great day and the break was welcome though now I fear that I missed out on a lot of things.
Went to meet my old school buddy and had a great time with her as well. Then an accidental meeting with someone changed my mood from good to better. Not much to say so let all this be like a sweet memory forever in the heart of hearts.

No comments: