Friday, July 4, 2008

Don't bother to read more


The closer you get to someone you tend to feel more secured and warm and somehow much better. But then there are the stupid feelings of insecurity, jealousy and possessiveness, and this added responsibility of trying to hold on to. I have absolutely no idea why I just typed it all out, maybe just for time pass or just because I allowed my fingers to wander off for a while… :-) I always do that and delight in doing so. Whatever now let me write whatever I feel like and please don’t even bother to read any further cause obviously it wouldn’t make any sense to you.
Well, these are college ka last year and I don’t know about studies but I will surely miss my college days, the masti, fun and everything possible I had done during this splendid 3 years. I had most of the fun, with everyone around me. Did a lot, heard a lot, by now have even seen a lot. But whatever all that was I had a great time. It was one hell of a joy ride and as this third year dawns on me I am reminded that I am getting old and I want to be a kid forever. Why can’t that happen??? :-(
Well some SWEET moments which shall stay with me forever…….
Just a “sweet” word says it all and now I am surely flying high above in the sky. The cold breeze preventing me from all the dirty heat outside and the humidity level which might have reached like a 100%, I surely was in much much safer hands. I was sitting just on the other end and those white gleaming light which circled us both was like Heaven. And the Busiest Bee of the town was not allowing him to rest for a while. Help was just too short a term to be used; I could have sat there to do all of it. “What” is not the question. It was magical and then the killing smile. A God for sure and I felt so cold and yet so warm. I looked about and there standing flaring at the smoke, awesome was it for sure. Dreams for sure can be true when one expects the least out of them. May God shine on us all and may I get such unexpected moments forever in my life.
Confused as always? But who cares? I don’t that’s why I keep on updating stupidly written careless blogs every now or then. Maybe because there are many things in life which I won’t ever be able to express it to others nor will others be so very patient with me to hear me out and then stop them for saying that “Girl, you sound so stupid”.

2 comments: