Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dated: 22nd July’o8


The silence between people can kill at times. One thinks the other would appreciate the silence more than what words could ever express but little realizing the fact that the other is talkative and appreciates words more than what silence could have conveyed. And that is where the problem arises where one thinks that the latter would be fine while the other sulks unaware of the fact that silence too can convey one’s feelings. Life is stranger than fiction but more lovely and precious.
And stupid hopes keep on coming back when you so want to do away with them. Because of some drug you get so addicted to saying rubbish that you don’t realize what exactly is wrong with you. These days I am excessively depressed and I cannot simply take it anymore. Life has so many things to show and so many things still go unexplored but still I hope to enjoy it all to the best and till the end.
My message inbox is full…a miracle it seems but at times I too get lucky you see. But people can change color so easily and my thoughts are too random I guess and slowly my eyes close as I haven’t exactly slept for a long time now and these stupid nightmares which some time back people used to have because of me, now I am haunted by them it seems. But then someday everything will just be fine but don’t ask me how.

No comments: