Saturday, July 5, 2008

What's this???


Whatever that was for, I already got to see a damn good movie and believe me it was worth a watch and that too with special people around you. Had a great great time and I am now so very happy for no specific reason as such. And this was the first Saturday I got off in college in 3rd year and it feels awesome to finally get the weekends to myself and my friends and family. And as I always say I am loving it!!!!!!!!
The weather was awesome but as usual because of the drizzle the roads were messy. But I got to do all the masti under the sky and even Di with the plaster couldn’t stop me. Isn’t it fun at times to just being able to do whatever you feel like and there’s no one to stop you or question you? I love being naughty and mischievous, it helps me use all the preserved energy in the world. I do sound excited at times when I am just allowed to do all the nautankis and I am never blamed for them. ;)
So as for the Saturday, it turned out to be more like a Sunday and I couldn’t believe that I don’t have to go back home and start thinking about college tomorrow. Great, isn’t it? Definitely it is. Maybe you out there wont realize how much I missed getting my weekends off. It was hardly for two years that the college has taken over my lovely holidays but it seemed like ages now. That isn’t weird now.
Finally I have even started updating my diary and don’t really know for how long I would be able to keep it because you never know when I might just end up tearing off the pages or burning them off. I am like that, most unpredictable. But I love it. And maybe by now people should crown me the Nautanki Queen, I so rock in it. :-P
Well time for some useless words from my side:
It wasn’t exactly what I was looking for in you but then it was something I liked. The ride of a lifetime and the flash in front of us was all so very perfect. The sky, the clouds and everything around us. The background music was continuously interrupted by the noisy lot and the cowboy shoes looked so very out of the town. The rain drops were so warm and the chicken was stripped off. And the ulta-pulta was seedha-seedha for me. ;-) Had a great ride of a time and now I feel so tired and stressed out but then there is the hope of having a great time once again. And that too pretty soon, I hope to. “What’s this?”

Nothing of sense here so stop staring at our computer screen and don’t strain your eyes guys.

No comments: