Thursday, July 3, 2008

LA LA LALALALALALAAAAAAAAA


So I am back to writing crap again.... Oh how much I love doing that..........making no sense at all and making people read it ;-).......sorry dear friends if I make you go through all of my nonsense, but you know me, I cannot be without nonsense for you guys to make sense out of it... Here I go again and confuse all of you out there.......

Well this time it's nothing more than the simple lyrics of a song which I seem to like a lot and I hope you guys would listen to it too, as I already am \m/


Tu Bole Mein Boloon - Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na(2008)
Movie : Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na

Music Director: A R Rahman

Director: Abbas Tyrewala

Producer: Mansoor Khan, Aamir Khan

Starring: Imraan Khan, Genelia Dsouza

Lyrics: Javed Akhtar
Tu Bole Mein Boloon Song Lyrics - Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na
Tu bole glass aadha khali,

mein bolu aadha bhara,

Mein bolu kitna saara,

tu bole zara zara..

Mein bolu din hai to,tu bole raat nahi..
Baat to wahi hai naa,Bass wahi baat nahi..
Baat to hai bass yahi ki,Meri baat bass..
(Jaane tu..jaane tu ya jaane naa,Maane tu..maane tu ya maane naa)
Tu soche yeh zindagi hai,

yeh naa badlegi kabhi,

Mein sochu sab badalta hai,

Kyu naa badlegi kabhi..
Mein sochu tu hi tu,

Mera koi aur nahi,

Tu soche mein hu tera,

Bass tera koi aur nahi..

Koi aur ho ya naa ho,Tu hai, mein hu, bass..
(Jaane tu..jaane tu ya jaane naa,Maane tu..maane tu ya maane naa)

No comments: