Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kahin toh...

So finally I am trying my best to get myself back in action. Jim says I shouldn’t waste my time looking pale and gloomy and I guess he is right. So I am trying my best to smile as much as I can. The Guardian Angel is coming back and may he lives forever and ever. And may he get well as soon as possible. And the first She is really tensed and I know she is going through a real bad phase but I really can’t do anything about it and most of the times I seem to make contributions towards making her go insane. I too have messed up everything around me but I don’t know what else to do.
Hey the beads work and now I have self-control and I don’t need to talk a lot with people and I can control everything so well and somehow no matter how things are going I am happy and content. Whatever that was it is weird that I have somehow stopped myself from doing a hell lot of things.
For the past two days I stare at the Nature Boy and I don’t know why or what but man his height is too good. And as for the TP he keeps on saying things which I know not whether to listen to or to forget about? Confusing he is and he confuses me all the more. Keeps on telling about his self but never asks me anything and then complains that I don’t share anything with him. For that one needs to spent time together, and I cannot just share anything and everything with anyone and moreover the beads work and I am now avoiding talking to anyone at all. Great isn’t it? Whatever is going on I don’t know how things will ever work out. And Shilly-Shally seems so busy that can never even says hi instead his friends are far better who at least look and bother to smile or wave a hand. Attitude matters a lot to him perhaps but it’s a big turn off at times. Anyways Nature Boy and TP and Rats and Meow are all entertaining me a lot so I don’t care that much.
There are threats of blasts in the city and who knows what will happen next? But it is irritating just to sit and wait for death. I can’t do that, rather let my loved ones be safe and secure while I go out and hunt for more. What say?

Listening to music and have to go now as life is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing……Shakespeare. Great man.

5 comments:

Ruchira Mandal said...

You have got nice names for your friends.

Life full of me... said...

doz r nt frns di :)

Ruchira Mandal said...

For your classmates, then. Nature Boy is particularly hilarious! Are you on orkut?

Life full of me... said...

got u
accept kore nebe

Life full of me... said...

nt evn classmates

colg mates :)