Monday, June 30, 2008

**NRA...**

How onee's subconscious mind works is really hard to observe and tell? The conscious mind picks up bits and pieces of information and then when we don't expect anything the sub-conscious mind shows us all of it.

Something like this happened with me just yesterday. I woke up in the morning and didn't really felt like coming out of my room at all, even though I could hear frantic bangs on the door[Mom was trying to wake me up]. But then it was just a dream so I thought that its over and done with. Who would know that a stupid Dream can make me fall for someone I never really intended to fall for and that to such strange attraction because of a stupid dream. I don't really know what my dreams where trying to tell me but I am sure that the dream helped me like this spceific "Non-Reliable Attraction". And even though none of this will actually happen[cause that is next to impossible], I am sure that I will keep liking this NRA of mine and maybe in my dreams NRA will keep on coming and entertaining me and even though we might hardly know each other somehow I feel that I came to know somethings about this sweet NRA of mine and what else I like people as they are. And even though my dream aint coming true but my respect for others seem to have increased a lot and I know that I can love anyone as and when I want to, without any limits and boundaries. So NRA...Rock on and maybe I will keep on Liking you as you are and no expectations cause all of this is just a dream. Isnt it? We will never meet and shall never see each other but somewhere I know you will be with me, even though you aint even aware of my existence. Wish you luck in life and I hope to do well in my life too :-)




If nothing was clear to you out there, reading it out, I love to confuse people all the more. So enjoy the confusion all the more.

2 comments:

Torsa said...

my focus while reading the blog was a little misdirected for understandable reasons :D

Trish's Blog said...

well obviously its confusing...:O...but nevertheless you are absolutely rite..one shud njoi d confusion..:-)... nd i njoid it immensely...;-)