Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For my Friend


It is still painful to recall those days

When I was there with you always

Those were some moments when we shared

Our thoughts, our affections, and ourselves

But now the time does not seems right

The gap is widened by this time

What to do when we both understand

That life moves on and we have to hold on to its stand

But remember something and do not forget

We will always be together and shall never regret

The loss we suffered for so long

And now we are back to being friends, no more alone

It’s easy to say. But seems hard to tell

But isn’t it good for us to dwell

Together as those mortal beings on earth

Who know not each other and yet understand so well

And if ever you need me, shout my name out

And wait for me to come and reach out

My friend of my dearest thoughts

Remember, I am always here if you need me or not

No comments: