Sunday, June 29, 2008

ON the floor...........

It's strange that even after reminding myself thousands of times that I shouldn't be sharing anything at all with anyone, I end up starting a blog of my own and I am actually even writing in it. Well I have nothing that great to share with all, but just that writing makes me help revive my spirits which can be affected by a whole number of reasons. It was a little weird for me to realise the fact that I don't have that great writing skills in life but know what, whatever I want to say somehow or the other it gets across to people and I guess that is the main motive of writing something on the first place and it works and works quite brilliantly.
All random thoughts seem to not let me write what I originally intended to but it seems now I will write about everything that comes in my mind at this very moment. And I am least interested if they are not in any proper order.........its just me and my hands which are working now ;)
Some things can have such great affect on ourselves that you can't help but speak about it to someone...
And now I definitely don't feel like talking again. This is a serious problem with me, even though when I want to speak I just can't after a certain point. I wasnt like this before but then Somethings affect us really badly in life that I choose not to repeat some mistakes in life and obviously I would love to repeat some ;)
A warning from before hand, many of my blogs will be just like that, useless and careless...but they will be all mine :P

No comments: