Friday, April 18, 2014

The one who reigns...

The confusion reigns
The thoughts remain
The sorrows and that pain
The worries and this strain
The lost trust
The lies which rust
The love which dies
The troubles in vain
Oh! and this confusion reigns

Those smiles which hide
A million sorrows inside
Those tears which fail
To shed beside
The hands which move
Looking out for you
The eyes which see
An empty space beneath
Oh! and this confusion reigns

The miss and touch
That nod and hush
Those whispers and winks
And then brightness sinks
The darkness around
The fear of the sound
The last good bye
And I still manage to smile
Oh! and this confusion reigns.

Should I miss you or not?
Should I laugh out loud?
Should I scream and shout?
Or should I just howl?
I miss you
I always do
Hope you are safe
Heaven is for you

Oh! the love begins…

And it is to reign…



Dedicated to my Chaiji and Daddyji...!!!
<3 p="">

No comments: