Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Dream Catcher...

I am a dreamer and the whole world knows it by now. But the weird part about my dreams is that they do not have the ability to ever be turned into reality. Well in so many ways it is good but then it is irritating as well. For the past couple of days however I have been seeing these weird dreams which I remember in bits and pieces but somehow they make no sense to me. Yet somehow they are a part of me and no matter how strange they may sound I am very much a part of them. So I will be narrating a couple of weird incomplete dreams of mine, let's see if at all I can recall them.

The very first dream I would like to narrate is that of a friend of mine, well he used to be a friend and he saw me in one of his dreams. This dream was a couple of months back when we were in speaking terms and we used to share a couple of things but no more. As always good things come to an end but without further delays I would narrate the dream. So he saw me in his school campus and we were walking down this road. He remembers me clearly because it was only both of us who were walking down that specific road, a road my friend holds close to his heart and it was the first time I was there with him. Obviously he was showing me around and even in the dream he was quite confused as to why I was even there with him.Anyways as we walk down this road we meet an old person. According to my friend the old man had completely grey hair and was very fair and it seemed as if I had known that person for a long time. So ignoring my friend I start talking with the old man and I start walking down the road with the old man, completely forgetting about my friend who stands dazed as he is not able to understand our conversation or even realize the fact that I am leaving with the old man.
According to me, the old man he saw in the dream could have been my grandfather, Daddyji. Rest I would not like to say anymore.

This dream I had was also some months back. I was entering the gates of my very old school along with Chaiji by my side. I ask Chaiji to wait outside so that I can log onto my system and accompany her back to the car where Dad will drive her home. I clearly remember rushing to my desk in the school where I see a couple of familiar faces from my office, I inform them that I have to rush so as to accompany my Chaiji out till the car. As soon as I rush out, I see Chaiji walking back the steps all alone. I call out to her, asking her to stop but she just turns back and smiles at me and I start running after her. I see myself running in the old school field towards the exist, but Chaiji is already gone and I cannot see her anymore.
I miss you Chaiji. It has been exactly six months today that you are no longer with us, but I miss you. But you know I will not cry, I am a strong girl, your strong girl. Just take good care of yourself and please do not worry about us. And also if possible tell Bhagwanji it is time for him to send my Knight in shining armor. I need him this time to be by my side.

Now in this dream I see no one specific besides myself. And I clearly do not remember the intricate details of this weird dream of mine. But what I do clearly remember is the fact that I am about to die in this dream and the people around me are also aware of the fact that I am about to die. The cause of death is something I seriously cannot recall, but then I saw myself lying on my bed and someone tapping me on my shoulders asking me to follow as it is time for me to go. Rest I do not remember much but yes I do remember waking up that moment and praying to Bhagwanji. Lets see what happens next.

This very next dream of mine happened the day just after I saw myself dying. Well I can clearly remember this dream of mine with some really specific details. To begin with it was another school of mine where I saw one of my bestest buddies from college with whom once again I am not much in talking terms. However I am working even though it is my school building and while I climb the stairs I know this friend of mine is following me and I am so trying to avoid him because of this fight which we actually had in real life. But then he comes from behind, taps me on my shoulder hugs me and apologizes. I could see that he was genuine in his apology. So anyways I go back to my work and I come out of the washroom just to remember that I have forgotten my wallet inside. So as I go inside the washroom I see my wallet but I realize that there was a bundle of Rs.250 (100+100+50) and Rs.600(500+100) missing. I do not surprisingly panic but my friend does who runs around here and there asking people about the money.Then while I check my wallet again I find Rs.250 stacked nicely but the Rs.600 is still missing. While my friend is still involved in the search I tell him not to worry as I am about to die any ways (reference to my previous dream) and I walk down and take the cab back home.

So many dreams and such a harsh reality. I seriously do not know what to make of my dreams. But I do know that I love my dreams no matter what. Not all of them but yes some of them. By the way I just realized it is time for me to sleep. So good night, sweet dreams, sleep well and God bless everyone.

Thank you Bhagwanji for everything.

No comments: