Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In an alternate universe...

Well for a change I was suddenly thinking of an alternate universe. Had I been a part of such an universe, what would be different? It got me thinking and I came up with some real weird ideas. Frankly I would not like to disclose such ideas because I do not know who will react to them as to how. But yes I would like to be loved for a change. I would like to be taken care of for a change. Maybe in an alternate universe I wouldn't have been so strong and so alone. In an alternate universe I wouldn't have to fake smiles and others would have been genuine to. I would not have been called such bad names and my parents would have always been happy.

Oh! I wish I was in that alternate universe. I would have been so happy. If only we had the brains and things wouldn't have been so messed up. If only I wouldn't have cause so much pain and trouble to all. If only...

But it is a very good thing to think of. Well frankly speaking it helped me a lot. I can always escape to this alternate universe of mine and see and feel what I want to. If only it had been real. But then it is for me.

Thank You for creating such a beautiful alternate universe for me...

Thank You!

No comments: