Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chasmish...!!!!!

I am sure a few have come across this name Chasmish in many of my blogs. Well nothing great, Chasmish is this really smart looking guy in office I used to have a crush on and no more. But for me to elaborate more on it you have to read on.

From the very first day I entered this office of mine, I have seen Chasmish and believe me he has always brought a smile on my face even though he is least aware of that. I have always admired tall guys who are good looking, but Chasmish has managed to sustain my interest until only recently when tragedy befell on me. But before that I would like to talk about him a bit. He is like the sweet nothings we smile at sometimes. It was only after I completed my 2 years in the office that I came to know of his name and unfortunately his religion too. Even though it shouldn't matter as he is just an innocent crush of mine but then if ever I thought I could have a future with him, all my dreams ended right there. But still I really like whenever I get to see him in office. He has, unknowingly been a great source of strength and happiness for me. Well what more to say, I have seen him picking his nose and believe it or not, I found him cute doing that even. Strange isn't it? Yet I have a sweet liking towards him.

Once he opened the door for me, once I screamed Chasmish across the corridor, no matter how many times my eyes followed him and we have crossed each others path. I know he would have hardly noticed me, first because I guess I am not that great looking, also because I always suspect he has a girlfriend. Yet I have this insanely huge crush on him. And I have already seen him in my dreams for in total 3 times, counting the most recent one I woke up to today.

I saw him approaching me and we had a sweet little conversation and then he kind of asked me out. And obviously I said a yes. We even went on a date and I remember staring at his beautiful eyes through his specs and I remember feeling shy in front of him and his such an adorable smile which belonged all to me. I wish the dream would have gone on for like forever. But rather it woke me up and I smiled to myself just imagining Chashmish near me.

So determined I look for him and all my suspicions were true. He is into a relationship and I pray that it is a happy and a healthy one. I want him to find the true love he deserves. But I am sad. Maybe he will never know I exist. He will never know how much he is admired but I guess that is for my own good. Any ways with the weird reputation I have these days, it is best that he stays in the dark. But I know he knows that I kinda like him. But I am disappointed. I seriously don't know what I want. But yes I want Chashmish to be happy with his love. And also I guess I want to know him and be friends with him if possible. Lets see if that ever happens. Chashmish, you bugger, why?!?!?!?!

Still buddy thanks for everything. You are always admired and adored. Take Care my dear and be good to your loved ones.


No comments: