Saturday, March 8, 2014

Not Again....

It has indeed been long that I spoke up but then I have always maintained the fact that if I am right and if the people around me know me even a little, will know that I cannot always give explanations for every damn act of mine.

2013 was a mess of a year. Not just for me but for my parents and my family too. Losing Chaiji was the worst hit of all. Chaiji, you will always be missed...always.
Here I am writing this out not to explain anything to anyone, but to laugh at the stupidity of a select few. Just because I do not speak and scream and shout and advertise, doesn't make me WRONG. Just because I know I have people who will stand by me no matter what, I do not have to meet every damn person and explain my stand.

Over the years I have got to learn a lot. I have learnt the best of my lessons by trusting some of the worst of people around. And then look at the audacity of these people, having been responsible for a lot of things, they think they have always been right. By the way, reality check, had you been right, I would have never left from your lives. And I wouldn't have had the support and love of not just my family but a lot of my friends who hold the dearest to me. My parents have been so supportive through this uncalled for tough phase of my life. I stand up for them. People who think I do not know what I do, are so very wrong in their assumptions. I know what I am and I am not answerable to anyone besides my parents and my God. So if anyone out there, reading this blog thinks that I am a damsel in distress and need to be rescued, please think again. I stand for every damn thing I say and I will, till the very end of my life, I will stand for what I think is right, not what others perceive it to be.

Today I write. I have not bothered or tampered with the lives of people in my past. If they have left I am grateful for the valuable lessons they have taught me before leaving me for good. But every speculation and every stupid notion you live with, I want to shatter it. I will never return in the lives of those whom I have left in the past. I have no explanations to give besides the fact I AM HAPPIER PERSON NOW.

Friends a healthy reminder, if someone is in past and holds no more importance in my life, please do not be the messengers of Satan and pass on information about my every move and every act to them. There is a reason some people are no longer in my life and I would rather keep it that way.

As for LOVE, I love my family and my friends. Other than that I am yet to find a Love which can excite me and can make me fall head over heels. If I am over you, means I never loved you. Until last year I had perceived of Love in a different way, but now my idea of Love is more clearer. The spiritual aspect of it, the very essence of it. If ever I manage to find such a fulfilling Love, I surely will share it with all. Until then I keep my fingers crossed and hope Taylor Lautner, you watch out for me!!!! And FYI... I believe in YALA!!!

 No hard feelings, if we ever cross each others way, I will remember the good that you have done to me by leaving me and not for all those atrocities and the animosity which you had filled in my life.

Cheers to happy and healthy living...!!!!
Cheers to letting go of the past...!!!


No comments: