Friday, March 14, 2014

ARTEMISIA ...

Films and novels have been a major part of my life. The many characters, the many emotions and expressions have always appealed to me some way or the other. Time and again such characters have been able to provide me with the solace normal human beings have failed at miserably. Today I write to tell you all about one such character ARTEMISIA from the movie 300: Rise of an Empire, played by Eva Green. And believe me when I say this, she has done a superb job. I have felt the rise and the fall of the character. Such was the nature of her acting that it felt like the character was standing in front of me and not just the actor.

The movie was all about her. And she has done absolute justice to the character. The looks, the gaze, the smirks, perfect timing it was. This shows how well Eva was able to relate with the character and not only that was also able to express the exact emotions as demanded by the situation. Respect, my dear lady… absolute respect for you.


I do not have many words but yes you have inspired me a lot. Thank you for the amazing experience. I am absolutely looking forward to such epic movies in future as well.


No comments: