Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Speak Again...

Lately have I realized that keeping feelings like regret, revenge, animosity, enmity, etc. etc, is all pointless. Having met quite a diverse group of people and after hearing what their trials and tribulations have been in life, I wonder if my troubles were that important enough or was it just that I was too engrossed in them to realize that there was something bigger happening to me... Life was happening to me and I was missing out on it. So here I speak again.

I accept the fact I am not perfect and I have no right to judge others. Likewise I have no right to hate anyone or anything. God has made everything beautiful, its beauty may not appeal me but it doesn't makes the thing any less desirable, maybe not for me, but for others it is. Likewise I may not be beautiful to many, but that doesn't make me any less special in the eyes of God. His plans and His ways of testing us is very different and very hard to perceive. I have heard so much about the trials of others that now I feel my trials would have been a blessing for them. How much one learns from meeting others, from hearing out others, from listening to what they have been through and not just stating your very own problems.

I am not the kind of person to voice my emotions and my troubles easily in front of others. It takes a lot for me to actually open up to others. But often I have seen, since school days to be precise, that people fail to understand you and tend to move away from you. Well I am sure I am no angel, I too have left people in my life, I too have given others a hard time. But then I am grateful to each and everyone of them who have cared and most importantly have jhelofyed (if ever there was a term like this) me even for a few days of their lives. Unfortunately for my parents, I am going to be there till the very end. But for others there is always an option to leave. I am grateful to all who have left me, no matter how battered or bruised I may have been, but I know God's design, He makes things happen without us realizing it. God gave us brains to understand and to choose for our own selves what emotions we want to feel and for whom. Life is short, it surely is short. And I cannot bear grudges on anyone. Dad says I am bad at keeping grudges on others. I may not forget the event which happened but that doesn't make me hate the person. I know that is the ultimate truth of my life. I can never hate anyone completely. No matter how things may have happened, I want to be at peace and I wish each and every person lots of love and happiness which they truly deserve. I am sorry for not being the apt source of happiness for you all, but I would like to thank you all for being there for me, for thinking of me. I will always cherish memories of you all. Those tiffin breaks, those hair braiding sessions, those stupid jokes, the smiles, the movies, the rides, the trips, the books, the excuses, the funny stories, everything holds a special place in my heart. And no matter what I know I have been an active part of each one of those million memories.

But today I would like to take this opportunity to forget all what has happened in the past. I want to make peace with my past. I want to give up on feelings like anger, revenge, hate. I want to live a life without regrets and grudges. I know many of my friends will be reading this. No matter how far you guys are I wish you all well. Be happy and make the most of life. I may not be with you guys, but my best wishes are always with you. And as for the good memories, they will always be a big part of me. Please do remember, I too am human who has made mistakes in life she is not proud of. I wish I was never a part of all those unhappy memories for anyone. I wish I was rather dead than alive. But then unfortunately, here I still am. I know my death would not matter to many, but I do not want to die with any regrets in life. I will stay out of your lives, not even as a spectator, but if ever you think of a friend, I will be there. There are no hand books on life, had their been I am sure I wouldn't have goofed up so badly.

Lastly I would like to thank my parents and my family for standing by me no matter what. My life is for you guys and no one else. Thank you for understanding and supporting me throughout. I will make you all proud once again. I am sorry for all the bad days you guys had to face because of me. But I know better days are yet to come. I hope, wish and pray that each one of you get the best of love and life.

As for those dear ones who have cared to share with me a part of their lives, their trials and tribulations, I know not whether I can help solve them. But yes I will stand by you and will be there with you guys. Wish you strength in life.

Life I love you and now I want to live you till the fullest.
Cheers to those who are lucky enough to escape me
Cheers to those who are yet to meet me...

Thank You all....

[Move on and be happy in life... be grateful, do not be hateful...it only makes life difficult. Learn to let go and be happy with yourself. I wish PEACE and LOVE for all]

No comments: