Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dua...!!!

Isn't it a strange title for a new blog? Well frankly speaking I was trying to think of a great title and that it when this song from the movie 'Shanghai' started playing. So I thought why not this as a title. I remember my college days, writing about mundane things would often lead me with no option for a good title for my blog and then the song which I am listening to would give an identity to my blog entry.

Anyways enough about the title, the reason I write now at this blessed hour is because I want to. I do not need a reason to write and express what I feel like. But today I write to give a logical explanation as to why I have been avoiding writing for so very long. I know it is only mere lame excuses which I will indulge into, but then I need to evaluate myself as to why I have been avoiding for so long writing anything.

To begin with after SXC, I have rarely had much to talk about and to share. SXC has been the best three years of my life. No matter the ups and downs, it has been the highest point in my life, after which things have rarely been able to excite me. As for the people I generally met where quite a bore. CU was one of the lowest point of my life. It had nothing to make me feel alive and to keep me awake with living. Thanks to some of my dear friends, had it not been for their lovely company that I would have been drifted away to the shadows of invisibility. While Bhavans was a major reason of my liveliness in the first year of my University life, but after Bhavans, I was once again down in life.

After CU came my first ever break up. And God! How much I miss him. He has been a blessing in disguise. And no matter how much I may hate him for not being there with me, I respect him and love him in every way possible. May you have an amazing life and be happy always.

Office deserves little mention, because it only reminds me that I can no longer be a kid and enjoy my life. It reminds me of my duties and responsibilities, when I would give anything just to be a child again. Also I hardly mix office with my house. I keep my personal and my professional life away from each other.

Nonetheless, life has been good to me. I have little regrets in life and I know with time everything will only get a lot better for me. Lets hope and keep our fingers crossed to that.

I have a couple of future projects in mind, I hope they are successful. All the very best to me.

Also lastly I would like to thank my Muse (I know there are so very many of my Muses which inspire me regularly, but I am talking about my one special Muse only), for inspiring me each day and for letting me be myself. Love you so very much for everything. Hoping to write another of my master pieces soon. Thank you once again.

...

No comments: