Friday, February 10, 2012

BirThDay BuMpS...!!!


So here I am once again rambling about a life whose existence doesn’t really matter much. Anyways it matters to me, and that is what is most important right now for me. So it was my birthday yesterday. And you know how much I love and hate my birthdays. But yeah had done my shopping and my bit of excitement for my birthday.

At office I was warned things will never be the way I would want them to be. So I was kind of prepared and yet so not prepared. A whole cake all over my face. Just imagine, poor me. Thank God, no one clicked pictures. Anyways it was fun also. And the best part, I got chocolate from someone I had not expected to get, yet I did. And to add to it, he bought my favorite chocolate. Thanks buddy… it was a very very pleasant surprise… then my AMO also got me a chocolate, yippee…!!! I was feeling like a kid who’s up for some surprise. And also, this new hate-love-hate crush also wished me. And I realized the only reason I have had a crush on him, is because of his sweet childish face, nothing else to recommend as of yet. So the crush is gone by now, cause you know me so well, my crushes don’t last for long. And this crush also made me realize that I am done with the height phenomenon. Remember Nature Boy back in college. I used to adore his height, oh… how much fun have I had on his expense. But my hate-love-hate crush also has a great height, but the magic never happened and good for me. Even though I accept I need distraction in life, I don’t want it from someone I have to see every day. Taylor Lautner is the best option I can opt for. There are a bunch of options in office itself which seems interesting, but as I always say, things look much better from far away and that is so very freaking true.

Back at home, I was planning for a quite dinner for a long long time indeed. And you know what dad met with an accident. I was so freaking irritated with my own self. Why did it ever happen? I was so angry on God, but then I realized that God gave me the best gift of all. All this while I was looking for a man on whom I can rely upon, who could be there to protect me and take care for me, and I just didn’t realize that one man is my dad and no one, never ever can understand me better than him. And God saved him for me, what else can I ask for. Dad you are and you will always be the best man I have ever known in my life and you know what I love you the most. All my thanks and gratitude to my Almighty, who listens to me every day crib and cry and yet takes care of me and my Guardian Angels.

And you can expect my mood to go haywire but thankfully a very old friend called me up and I felt so much at ease. After talking to him I came back to my senses and celebrated my dad’s recovery with my birthday. There was no birthday cake, but there were lots of colorful balloons, and the people I love the most in my life. Had a good spread of food and my strong dad peacefully snoring away in his sleep. That is what is more important to me than any birthday party I could have celebrated ever.

And while the weekend is here, I know dad would want me to be happy and celebrate it. Because he was more happy than I was today. Love you dad. Always…



No comments: