Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Stupid Crush...


A stupid guy I have a crush on
Who appears to be an absolute moron.
No offence meant to his intelligence
But then he does lack common sense.
His hair is always untidy
And he talks so very rudely.
His smile, so very irritating
And the way he speaks is so demeaning.
He thinks he is a super stud
But someone should tell him, he is a dud
I see his face in every damn Bollywood movie
What is so very wrong with me???
Here I am judging his every move
And then I see myself falling in love???

Out of question is the very context
How could I fall for such a pretext?
By the end of this short tragedy
I will surely get over him. :P
But then he shall be remembered
As my stupid crush in my memory.
Thank you for the distraction you provided
I wish it was not this much misguided.
Now is my turn to look around myself
And find a sweet target to mock him as well.


No comments: