Monday, September 13, 2010

F'day

First day of August was a Sunday, and so it was Friendship Day!!!
One of my friends was planning to give her birthday treat for a long long time. So it was finally decided, obviously with the permission of the others concerned as well, that we would meet up on 1st of August,2010, in CC @ Salt Lake for the treat.
I was pretty excited about this whole thing. It was like we all would not just be celebrating the birthday [belated] of one of our friends, but also that we would be celebrating the first year of our friendship. I was really feeling special about this day and was looking forward to it.
I woke up and saw that it was raining. Wow!!! It was going to be fun. So I was all ready for this day. I called up one of my friends to ask if she is coming or not, to my utter surprise she said her mom wouldn't allow her to go out on a rainy day and moroever she had plans with her other friends for the afternooon. I was like Wow!!! After which I added, "That means I will get to see you only after October". She asked why, so I very sweetly replied, "Cause rains will continue till October, you see".
I was not irritated on the fact that she was going out with her other dearer friends, but with the fact that she didn't tell that one person who had invited her about this stupid excuse of hers. And then putting the blame on her mother. I wish I could say F*ck Off, but I was like, what is the use?
Anyways for the birthday treat only 2 people turned up and the birthday girl herself was very upset. But we tried to cheer her up a lot. And after sometime she was fine again. Thank God for that. What was worst was the fact that even her best friend had ditched her to be with her boyfriend and couldn't even inform. Though we were not much concerned about it and enjoyed the treat thoroughly. After which we went to see The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
Taylor, a.k.a, Jason was awesome and "hotter than Robert, a.k.a., Edward". The movie was good and we were stuffed with food. I was sitting beside a very cute couple, I wouldn't say they were old but they were young as well. Though leaving the age factor behind, since I was wowing and hooting for Taylor, whenever he would take his shirt off or appear on the screen, the uncle sitting beside me tapped on my hand. I thought they might ask about the series or something when he politely asked me, "No boyfriend?"  Thank God there was no light on my face or else they would have seen I blushed. I didn't answer them back but nodded my head sideways to say a no, when aunty added, "Can understand."
I was like, ooooooooooo...
I wish I could have told them about my love life, but then I wasn't going to. They were really cute people and had made my day so sweet and memorable. Even though I was irritated and angry at the start of the day, but now I was enjoying it.
Also as it was Friendship Day, I was expecting a few of my good friends to atleast wish me through a message or something. But fortunately none of them had time, so I got to know how much I was valued in my friend circle.
I remember 6 years back, a night before Friendship's Day I had lost my best friend and I couldn't do anything to save him. I missed him the most that day and I couldn't even tell others about him cause I know people will call me childish or stupid and immature, but to be honest, He was and will always be my BEST FRIEND. Love you, Miss you My Hero. :-) Wish you were here with me. Will always love you and miss you, no matter how far you have gone away from me, you will always be right here with me, in  my mind, my thoughts and in my heart. <3
:-)
At the end of the day... it wasn't a "F"ucked up day, as I had chosen to call it at the very start... But it was a beautiful "F" Day, "F"ull of "F"un, "F"riends, "F"amily and "F"ab memories...

No comments: