Friday, September 26, 2008

Marna hai toh???

There have been so many times when you did something even when you never intended to do it in the first place. I myself have thought of doing so very many things but I don’t really know how to do them. But then I realize the fact that somehow or the other I have to do it, by hook or by crook. There are hell lots of things going on in my mind and I must admit that I don’t really know what will happen to me in near future. And life seriously is fucked up at the moment. But all I can hope to do now is enjoy it as much as possible before it is too late. Anyways I don’t really have much to say cause if I start speaking everything up then I would end up doing what not now. Hehehhe. Now that is a big big secret ;-)
So let’s all hope for the best and look forward to reaching the new horizon, the new set limits of the sky.

1 comment:

Ruchira Mandal said...

we all think of doing things that we don't know how to do. And losing saved writings really sucks, it has happened to me loads of time when i used to waste my time writing fanfictions.