Saturday, September 13, 2008

Have to write so much but don’t exactly know how to start or where to start from? But still I am typing things out without any real intent of recalling them exactly as they happened.
By the way Nature Boy seems good these days, his dressing sense has kind of improved. Still very tall and very kool. ;-) And as for the Green Goblin he has got a Blue flu, i.e., he is wearing blue these days and still the same old idiot, stupid, jungle. Got to know another NB and seems nice and sweet.
I tend to fall asleep to easily cause of the stupid medicines I so hate. Still a lot of work left to be done but somehow things don’t ever just happen to me like it happens to others and makes their life simpler. Anyways don’t really am in the mood for more crap so let me fall into the darkness along with the death of my dreams. Stupid lines just came to my mind. :-P

No comments: