Friday, September 19, 2008

Maybe its true........

So finally I seem to resume my writing. Past few days have been real hectic for me and I was damn tired to do anything else except go off to sleep once when I reach hone. And I am still yawning as I type this all out. Our Pastiche is on this very Monday and we all are very excited about it. Busy with practices, costumes and very damn thing that is possible. I seriously hope that it is a big success and I surely am looking forward to it. Nothing else, just that the college is really keeping me busy for the past few days and some really close friends are coming closer and some good friends are behaving not so good with me (which definitely hurts but I seem to be at a loss since the friend isn’t interested in listening me out). Anyways the bottom-line is I am busy busy busy. ;-)

My First Friend [FF] has had a dream recently about me and something more and read on you will get to know more about it. It goes like this: One fine day I, my FF along with two other friends and PH are supposed to catch a train to some place and we are running late so we are frantically looking for our platform. Well a small twist, FF sees PH but she addresses him as Rats. Though in her dream she thinks it’s Rats who is accompanying us but whenever she looks at him its PH. Anyways back to where we were. We were looking for the platform and suddenly I see there’s our platform and there are two ways top catch the train and already we are running late as well. So the crazy and active me crosses over from one platform to other to catch the train and I am damn successful in doing it. As for the rest four, as FF insists they take the longer route of reaching towards the train and as a result they miss it. After this I am not to be seen any more since I am already in the train and have left them all behind. So FF, PH and two of my other friends are left behind. Once the train leaves FF looks at PH and finds that the stupid boy is frowning and sad-sad. And as any other typical Bollywood movie FF asks him that does he loves her? And the inevitable Yes happens. And FF laughs at him and hits him softly in the head saying when will he tell her about it and he says that he has to do so soon or else she would be gone forever.
Here my sweet friend’s dream ends. Superb naa??? A typical mixture of DDLJ and Jab We Met.

Anyways that was my friend’s dream and she wanted me to write about it in my blog. I had said that soon I would be writing about two of the movies I have enjoyed a lot but it seems my busy and hectic schedule is not permitting me to think much outside whatever is going around me. It seems that soon my brain will explode and come out. I am eagerly waiting for the day. There is a hell lot to say but my words seem limited today. Some of my friends would kill me for not coming online regularly these days, some of them must be happy not to see me at all and some are all too keen to pass their judgment onto me. I know future can never be predicted but I believe in living in the moment. So let me enjoy my present rather than scheme about the future as those great negative characters in K soaps. ;-P Life surely is funny. It gives things at the most unexpected moments. And by the way after reading my blog many say that Nature Boy must be a serious crush of mine but I would not like to discuss about him with anyone and would write anything and everything about him as and when I like. By the way these days he is spotted without a cap and finally I get to see his face properly and he is worth looking at but then there are things to be thought of. This wicked grin on my face has surely scared someone. But it’s funny and sweet at the same time. My life seems topsy-turvy at the moment but I am enjoying this joyride a lot and seriously right now all I am bothered about is how well can I enjoy it since I might have loads and loads of things to consider and think about. And since I have got a life outside my daily college life I have to consider a hell lot about it too. There are things I so want to write about but its impossible talking about it with anyone at all. So what I do is smile till I know I can’t carry on and then I ….

No comments: