Saturday, August 2, 2008

So many Stories

The game of Snake and Ladder seems to have come to an end finally. With all the snakes and the ladders used and reused things seem funny the way they will all end in no time. Some one will win and some will have to lose but is everyone ready to accept the truth? To admit that life cannot always be so fair and yet be so fine?
At times everything can get so messed up and the very next moment you realize that life is so beautiful that you would not want it any other way. TP says a lot and does a lot but still I am not ready to accept any of it cause somehow things seem so messed up and yet so simple. My mind is working in so very many directions that I don’t exactly know what else to do with it. And Friendship day is tomorrow and I don’t know whom to celebrate it with. Though A gave me a teddy and P named it BUBALABABOO. Cute name and the bear is all the more cuter. P tried but couldn’t and I insisted but she said she won’t so I couldn’t actually do anything about it. Anyways, sometimes you just have to let things be as they are and see what happens. By the way I love my buddies a lot and they are such sweet hearts, and stay with me and without even knowing me are always there for me and that makes me special and lucky and in a way “BLESSED”. And Jim was a lot happy as finally some things happened the right way. As for TP he was happy and excited and Nik-Nish was happy too and I hope the guys get what they deserve. And as for the sweet gals who bear with me all through the day may they get the best of what life has to offer.
I couldn’t see Nature Boy at all but then there was Shilly-Shally who is next to blah blah types. Rats and Meow had met earlier and had a great time together and will hopefully meet tomorrow, on the Friendship’s Day. About this Rats and Meow I have serious doubts cause I think they will remain friends for life and nothing more than that but even as friends they will do damn well. May they be blessed with happiness.

Why the hell did I just type all that out? I don’t know. Anyways time for some rubbish nonsensical talks…
Once upon a time there was an Ugly Beast that was hated by all except one, the Little Mouse who thought that the Ugly Beast can always save it from the Evil Vultures that hovered over the tower and waited for the Little Mouse prey to come out in order to pounce at it and eat it. But one day the local residents of the Far-above Town thought that the Ugly Beast eats a lot of their trees and harms the economy of the town. And so they decided to kill the Ugly Beast. The Little Mouse came to know about it and fearing that the vultures will kill him after the Ugly Beast dies he fled away from the tower. As for the Ugly Beast, even though it was ugly it loved the tower and the Little Mouse and the local residents of the Far-above Town. It had done a lot for all of them and things which no one else could have done for anyone. But today the Ugly Beast was unable to get up and breathe in the air. It was chilling cold today and the tears were making it hard for him to decipher between the residents and the Evil Vultures. He was dying and was in peace as he knew he loved them all and will love them forever. As for the Little Mouse he went to live with a local resident fearing he would be killed. The Evil Vultures hovered above the tower and the Far-away Town’s economy was back to normal but still there were things which were never the same again. The beautiful town was in ruins after being attacked by the neighboring Lovedale town. And what happens next no one knows.

Would never make sense as it is all nonsense.

No comments: