Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cheers!!!

It was surely unexpected. Things like that happen all the time but can you imagine talking for the first time ever when we know each other for the past 4 years. It is funny indeed that somehow we always fought and I seriously couldn’t stand him at all. Neither inside class nor outside it and even he knows how badly I had behaved because of the whole lot in school. But fortunately we met last day and surprisingly for the first time ever we had a decent conversation. And believe me I loved every bit of it. We both have changed a hell lot. Oh by the way this he is Raisin (that is not his name for sure ;-) ). Anyways Raisin treated me with an ice-cream, the least I could have expected from anyone. He was so polite (I don’t know how?) but there he was being just his own self whom I had personally never seen before and he surely has become more sharp and sensible and a real man. Surely he has by now seen a hell lot more than I have and I wish him all the best in life. But somehow yesterday’s meeting was so unexpected and sudden and yet so sweet. We have never even listened to each other for 5 seconds and yesterday there we were talking and walking together. Silly and surprising, if I tell Nikki about it she will die of laughing that we two have actually had a conversation. But gosh it feels so good talking to old friends, or should I say age-old enemies? Never did we ever had a fight but I being silly back then tried my best to keep Nikki away from him. He knows it all but still he was standing there talking to me and I was feeling so good after such a long time. Old things are surely the best things of life. And moreover I am keen on knowing more about Raisin and maybe he too but I don’t know whether I should bother him so much or not? Anyways it was nice going back to the old days and recalling how silly and funny we all had been. And Raisin has changed so much but still calls me that bad animal name which he knows irritates me a lot but then chalta hai.
Anyways today is Friendship’s Day and all the Friends out there, no matter how close you are to me or how far you all must have gone my best wishes are always with you.

Cheers to LIFE!!!

3 comments:

Ruchira Mandal said...

Do you change your blog layout everyday?
'Raisin in the Sun' would sound nice for a nickname. I have a friend called Raina and for the last three years I have been asking her (which I shall continue for the next 2 years, since she is going to CU with me) about her 'chocolate cream soldier.'

Life full of me... said...

arrey dz is a guy i thot Raisin is gud cz he made me have raisin wala ice-cream n i h8 it :)

Ruchira Mandal said...

I guessed it was a guy.:P