Saturday, August 23, 2008

What's going on???




How can you always expect me to be nice and happy to you? How can you expect me to smile at you when you don’t even bother to look at me once? How and why? I still wonder. You must realize the fact that I am a normal human being and even I might want you to be nice to me, to try to make me happy or even just smile at me. I can too want you to be by my side and to be yourself with me. But now I am sure that not two men are alike. The way I am composed, I know you are not and will never be. My patience is something you lack in you and I can’t ask things from you the way you can ask from me. And what more, even after realizing how badly things can hurt at times, I never say no. I know that is foolish and stupid of me, but I can’t help and just be myself. The old complicated me who tries her best to see everyone happy and smile even at her own cost. [This here is for no one specific for sure]

There are times when I do wish I had someone like me in my life. Strange but I seriously wanted someone like me to be my side. And here I stupidly realize that I am always there for myself. I don’t have to go to others for anything when I know I am right here, with me. I me myself. The selfish side in me speaks only at times and most of the times I seem to forget about my own self and think about others. But then I have to keep on reminding myself that I have to come back to my own self and that is why I know myself the best and don’t really care what others have said about me for so long. Nor would I like to listen to what they have to say. I know my friends very well and they know this very well that Tripti can do anything for them. But then Tripti isn’t quite sure if anyone is ready to do anything for her. ;-) Maybe that is why she isn’t herself these days but still she likes to be there always with her buddies. They are her strength and the reason for her being. May her buddies get the best of what life has to offer.

So I shall smile and I smile
Cause you never know why.
Strange as it sounds
I may come back around.
But don’t ask me when or why?

5 comments:

Ruchira Mandal said...

Cheer up. You can't have another person like yourself, but may be if you smetimes speak oput, say 'no', you might have people who try to understand. Dunno if this makes sense.

Poulomi Bhadra said...

nice prose....

love you bubalabooo!!!

P.S. Can i call u that on your blog?

Life full of me... said...

i understnd dt di bt i jst cnt say no...n it sucks 4 sure. nyways thnx
n hey Poulo...thnx n u cn call me wtevr u want 2 dear :)

V@RuN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V@RuN said...

god u can b serious also:O
thats sumthin new:P
nywayz a lovely post tripz........
nd m............(cant give here:P