Sunday, March 11, 2012

Music to the ears....?!?!?!


I agree it’s been quite sometime that I have updated anything. But frankly even though I had quite a few things in mind, I just didn’t have the right time to express them or even the words to do so. But finally I gain the courage, which is right, courage, to type down some of the emotions I have felt in the past few days.

Well for a change my family had decided to go on a vacation to Vishakapatnam. I readily agreed to the idea because I needed a change and moreover I wanted to get away from some of the things which have been going on in my life for the past few months. And in Vizak I had my first ever instance of being approached by a guy. It was on our first day of travel that we went to Kailashgiri. Being a hot and humid day, we all were actually stressed out and drained out as well. So have found a place under a tree, we all took chairs to sit down, order food and to relax and revive our spirits. It was then that I and mom were left alone when this guy approaches our place and seems to be giving all kinds of vibes that men usually give to women when they are interested in them. I had always seen it happen not only in movies, but also with my friends. But it was the first time for me and so I was kind of surprised and yet was eager to see how actually it happens with me. The first thing the guy said was, “So hot, Aunty?!?!?!” I am sure it was a question, but we later joked about it, calling mom hot. :P then the guy tried to make a decent conversation but I never divulged the right information to him. According to some, well to be specific, according to this one person, the guy had only approached me because of my attire. I was wearing a skirt and also a hat, all the more reason for the guy so as not to being able to see my face properly. Well no matter what the reason might have been, it was my first time ever to be approached by a guy. And frankly I was flattered, any girl would have been. But the poor guy, he should have gone for someone much smarter than me. I won’t be too harsh on him, but dude thanks for the experience you gave me. You shall always be remembered as the first guy who approached me in my life.

Even while in vacation, somehow I was unable to get him out of my head. Everything around me is turning to be irritating. Seriously I am losing my patience now and I know not what I should be doing or expecting of others. Somehow I wish things could have been a lot simpler. And somehow I wish I never had my heart broken. But look at the irony of things, I still am proud and egoistic enough to expect that things will be good someday for me and actually there will be a guy who will genuinely like me and love me the way I am and will have no qualms in accepting me in his life. How very hypocritical of me!?!?! When will I ever start to learn my lessons in life? Grow up girl, its time you changed for your own good.

All the best with that…!!!

No comments: