Wednesday, March 21, 2012

An Angel in disguise...


I had seen her face before
With a perfect smile, those bright big eyes
Like a fairy from a folklore.
I had heard a lot about her,
The endless pranks and those smiles she spread
Making her so very popular with others.
Finally I met the angel in disguise,
Battered and bruised by the troubles of life
And yet I could feel her magical smile.
She welcomed me in an unwanted world,
Hugged me when I felt alone.
Her smile and her warmth made it all worth.
I don’t know all what goes in her mind
But I do know she is always concerned
About those around, and she wants to find
A solution for the problems which are not hers.
Concerned about others more than herself
Makes her all the more precious.
She has the strength in her to make you stand
When you want to fall and give up your hands.
She knows how to create magic even without a wand.
So many look up to her,
So many want to be by her side
But I am the lucky one who knows her.
An angel in disguise, a fairy without wings
A sweet heart with the best of smiles
A perfect friend, perfect to the core indeed...




No comments: