Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The color of distraction...


Aint finding the right words to say,
How I felt when you looked my way?
Your perfect smile and the positive vibe,
Made my day happy again.

The color of love was all you had
The color so pure, made you look so fab.
I wish you too could have known
How much I admired you today in your new image.

Tall, broad and handsome, should I call you
A figure of absolute perfection?
I don't mean to scare you away
But somehow I admire you today.

Another day coming to an end
Another distraction making its way
Upto my stupid life but tomorrow
Everything, even your memory will be washed away.

But not to worry, you shall always be
A perfect part of my happy memory.
Your picture perfect day shall always be remembered
In these words I just stole away.

Thank you for being what you are
A perfect creature in this not so perfect world
A great smile and a happy life
A sweet distraction in my boring life.


No comments: