Friday, October 10, 2008

The system


I had a great time with old school friends. I previously had no intentions of ever going out for pandal hopping since I strongly believe that it’s all a part of showing oneself off to others rather than paying any kind of homage to our beloved deities. Anyways the three of us planned to go out together on the afternoon of Navami thinking that the day would be cloudy, but we had it the harder way. Anyways the point of me writing it all down is that no matter how badly things were turning out for us we were together and had a great time. It somehow reminded me of the old school days when especially I and S would always be together, having a really awesome time. And A would occasionally contribute as well. It still feels like we are still in school and back to those golden old days when we were together and not so much busy with our respective own curriculums. Those stupid things we did every now and then. The first day we met and how much I encouraged them to talk to me even though initially they were a little hesitant and how fast we became friends. Those stupid places we were allotted away from each other and how soon we would change our places to as to being able to talk to each other. And especially me and S, no one was ever able to stop us from opening the Tiffin boxes in the middle of the class and that delicious junk food we both have had. Some days in paradise I say. Those silly jokes we laughed at, those days when we used to give a damn to other onlookers inside the school premises, etc. etc. etc

So many things, such great moments and awesome memories, everything was revived the other day. Seriously guys you made my day and thanks for whatever you have done for me till yet and I wish you both the best of what life has to offer.

“Jinse socha naa tha mohabbat kar baithenge

Unhi ne mohabbat ka seekh padha diaa

Aur jinko khojte rahe hum mohabbat ke liye

Unhi ne humme ruswa hona seekha diaa.”

:-) ;-)

2 comments:

Ruchira Mandal said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. And meetings with old school friends are fun.

Star Vani said...

I really liked your Blog and Profile. And I too like West Bengal where You live. I really Love Kolkata and yourblog too............