Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pup...pup...away...........


It is a puppet’s life for sure. Some buy it, some sell it and some are… Some time back I thought I would never indulge myself in such a market where there is no profit at all. And guess what even though I tried to keep myself away from it I am suffering from heavy loses. :-)
Any ways, it surely was never planned by me but then somewhere out there someone planned it all for me. It was totally unexpected but as any other spectator I had enjoyed others’ performances a lot and wished mine too could have been so great and wonderful but things were planned the other way round.
The show began even before I could realize it and I was in the centre stage giving my performance and the audience was very supportive and encouraging. So here I was and there was no way of turning my back to it. The spot light was already on me and I had to perform. And to my heart’s delight you too were there with me, and we were performing together. I was happy and excited and wanted this performance to go on forever, at least as long as we could manage. And I must say we were managing it mighty well.
I never ever imagined that out performance would end so soon and that I would actually be a puppet. I had performed thinking we were performing together but I was so very wrong and generally I am wrong in trusting people, and in this case, a puppet so easily. It soon seemed that I was performing and you made me perform as you desired to see me and not as I wanted to be. Anyways it was way too complicated and it still is. But it seemed I was a toy up for sale or rather till yet on display and sooner or later someone would have bought me. And I was surely up for display in the showroom. But this toy girl soon realized what was going on around her and much to even her surprise now she is very much into buying and selling of these puppets. Now she organizes shows for them and makes them act and perform in the stage called life. Ever wondered why? Well the answer lies very much in all of it. It a two letter word with everything in IT. ;-)
I can make others dance to my tunes now. I can make others laugh or cry as well. Cruelty is perhaps attached to me these days but who isn’t cruel in this pretentious world where people are to conscious of their softer, emotional side.


It is a futile effort on my part to make others realize how very shallow we are becoming each day. Hope things will change for lucky few and lets all hope that sooner or later things will be back to normal perhaps. ;-)


I have learnt that for every love letter written, there is another one burned.