Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just to forget...

Dreams lovely dreams. Makes you want to live life again and make you want to believe in things you had lost faith in. dreams take you to the world where you always wanted to be. Do things you always wanted to do. Lovely space carefully protected in our memories. I am a big dreamer and am not afraid of my dreams at all.
Let’s see what happens next.

For days have I toiled to get you out of my head,
To stop sensing you are there and to feel your breath.
So why have I worn this mask of success,
Just to seek your attention or just to impress?
Words, stupid words come in my head
And I don’t know how well to forget
Those memories and moments which were not worth living
Those days which were not worth cribbing?
Today, tomorrow or had it been yesterday
Nothing will ever be coming your way
………………………..

2 comments:

NYSH Nishant said...

you write great I SAY... I mean all are quotable... Liked hanging on your BLOG...

Life full of me... said...

u r d 1st person 2 say dt......thnx :)