Friday, September 9, 2016

The Search

It all started in the month of May
Lilacs, roses and me, all in dismay.
The search was peaceful in the month of June
No affections to display and everything in tune.
And then came the colorful month of July
With colors and fragrance all alike.
The magic in the voice was all I felt,
A warmth, sincerity and all the care.
We connected all over, felt the closest
And yet physically we were to tend.
Those endless chats, calls, and promises anew
It was the month of August, our sweet rendezvous.
And then came a marvelous September
A random walk on a cozy Sunday.
Those stolen kisses, and the hug so tight
The hands together, and the naughty little smile.
And here I sit and go through the thread
Of precious moments intertwined.
That is how long I took to find
To trust you and to walk beside.

Search ends,
A lifetime begins...


[September 5: On route to Bangalore from Mumbai, a comparatively empty flight, with no good company, I end up writing this. To be frank, the original version was not that good, a rough sketch of what I had in mind. So this is the edited version, much pleasant to the eyes and the ears and somehow I managed to get the words right. Well all thanks to my Muse. Ya, finally my Muse has been replaced and has inspired me to write after really a long time. I look forward to being inspired, to being loved, to being cared for, so that I can write more. Too much pressure on my Muse. But little does he know that I feel inspired around him, that I feel alive once again. A dedication to my SuperMan, my Muse.]

No comments: