Sunday, February 21, 2016

A visit back to College

I have had the privilege of being a part of one of the top colleges of Kolkata - St. Xavier's College and that too was blessed to be part of the 1st ever Autonomous batch.

So anyways, after almost 7 years, we visited college once again and it was only possible because of my good friend. At-least she has been consistent (till yet) to meet me every time I visit the city and is there to take me around and relive college days.

So on 8th of February 2016, we went to college. She had her old ID Card and got an entry to college easily. As for me, I had to wait for Prof. AB's letter to get an entry to college. Surely the security has tighten a bit. And the college building too has renovated so much. It was fun to be back in college. Just looking at the college, so very many memories rushed through me. It was the best feeling of the world.

I got to meet almost all the professors and not just that we clicked pictures too.
Prof. AB
Prof. SB
Prof. CM
Prof. PM
Prof. BD
Hindi Mam, Bengali Mam. Even got to meet the equipment manager for Mass communication department, unfortunately had missed out on meeting Prof, as by the time I reached, Mam had left.

It was fun walking down the same old corridors again. To see the classrooms we were once a part of. SXC has always been special to me and I can never forget the days spent in college. I feel blessed and privileged to be a part of such an amazing institute.

Lastly a day well spent in College. Even though empty stomach for half of the day, I felt I was full and satisfied. You know as they say -
Once a Xaverian, always a Xaverian.

<3 p="">

No comments: