Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Somebody that I used to know...


Stupid and weird dreams I am having lately. I don’t really know what to do about them, or what exactly to make out of them, but nonetheless they are a part of my sub conscious mind, so I try to enjoy the dream as much as I can in the dream and yeah most importantly move on. Yesterday had this silly little dream where I saw so many known faces, faces I have liked, faces I admire, and all the faces were somewhat happy to see me. But only one face caught my attention, and how very filmy it was to watch the face while background score of “Pehli Mazar Mein” from RACE was playing. Like how stupid can my dreams actually be? It’s really funny to wake up and try to remember what I had dreamt about. But it is totally worth it. To realize that my stupid heart still cherishes certain memories and still hopes against hope that yes someday love will take over me and make all my stupid hopes come true.

At times I seriously wish I was in a movie. But then the drama which goes on in my life, that is no less than a typical bollywood movie.

Recently I have come across these people whom I think can actually understand me. And that is the best part of life. No matter what happens, how stupidly insane one might feel, you will always find the right kind of friends who will stand by you. And that is exactly my case. I have found friends I never thought would exist. Thank You Bhagwanji, You know You are the best.!!!

I am listening to so many songs these days, trying to seriously move on in life. Cannot always be the stupid old fool in love. I need to find my own way. Even though my cheese is moved from life, I am now ready to find some new cheese and make the most out of my life. Lets hope this time the cheese is worth it.

Till then some other time, needed to share a few bits and pieces of life here and there. Next will update when another stupid dream of mine shall bug me out of my sleep. 

No comments: