Sunday, October 30, 2011

The unsaid emotions...


Well yesterday I met two of my friends, one of them is getting married in December and we got discussing about zodiac signs and stuff. So here I was back at home, after a day full of weird events and a lot of irritation due to a number of reasons and started to google on zodiac signs and their compatibility. Isn’t it funny how superstitious we behave once we hear something negative from someone…

I went through our zodiac signs compatibility and as expected everything was negative about the so called us. I was highly irritated when I came across this website which was my savior. I loved the way things had been explained and how positive its outlook was.

The main purpose of writing this post here isn’t about zodiac signs and astrology it was for some other reason which is better left unsaid. At times I feel so tired of everything around me. The last escape of mine was horrible. That is the only reason why FB doesn’t have a new album of this super bad escape of mine. I just wish somehow to undo those days and be back here. Nonetheless what has happened is best gone and forgotten. So I would not talk about it anymore.

Then comes the time when life becomes so difficult when two people are not ready to accept each others presence. I am to be blamed as much as the other person involved, yet there are things which my morals or my values do not permit me to do and so I rather not get involved in things which mean nothing to me. Lately it has become so difficult to talk to someone. Typing is better way of venting out my feelings I believe. Even though I don’t write half the things but still someway or the other my emotions and feelings meet a way to be expressed. Having said and done enough… I just feel like going away and shutting my brain, locking it up.

Take care!!!

No comments: