Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Last Letter

My dear Best Friend,
(handsome, re, fg)

This is the last letter I ever address to you. Well, I hope you are happy sailing around and will be busy with your work as usual. I also know this that as soon as you return your gf will tell you a hell lot of things. I just wish and pray everything is fine. Well the reason I write this letter is that your sweet gf, well actually she is sweet and loving and caring towards you, she had deleted me from your profile. It doesn't matters if I am no longer in her friend list, what actually bothers me is the fact that she deleted me from yours. I know I have already caused lot of troubles in your love life, but believe me I had no such intentions. And definitely she is your gf now and you must stick up to her. :)

Well I clearly remember you had said that she must never know what had passed between us, our past was gone and it should never be mentioned. And believe me my dear, I did exactly what you said. But unfortunately she had your password and she checked out all your chats. :) And she questioned me, things I denied and made her understand and believe me I had no intentions of coming between you guys. The day you had said that there is a girl who likes you a lot in your life, was the day actually when I had made my decision. I know the feeling of being loved and taken care for. But whatever maybe, it is long gone now and holds no importance in our lives.

I wanted to send this mail out to you today itself but I know she has the password and will do her best to remove me from your life. I too am someone's gf and I can understand her actions well. I'm here not to blame you or your gf or anyone. The fact remains that I am glad we crossed our paths and that we met. I cherish all our memories together, I even cherish the fact that Ron still feels a little jealous of you, but I am sure once he hears about this whole thing, he will be very happy. :)

That is what life is all about after all. It is all about keeping your loved ones happy. And I know you will do this well. Your brother, your sister-in-law, mother and father all love you a lot and so does she. So cherish and respect their love for you. As for our friendship, I had told you, it won't be the same once we both have our commitments towards our partners. :) But always remember, whenever you need a friend I am here for you, always.

I know you won't read this and on second thoughts, perhaps I will also not mail you. :) Just be happy in your life and I hope someday we may cross each others' path and that we may meet someday, a little more older and a lot more maturer. Best of luck with your career, love and life. My best wishes shall always be with you two, no matter what. :) By the way, a little secret I had initially planned to take a revenge on her, but then I thought it will only hurt you more, and I can't hurt my friend purposely. After all you were the reason of my smiles and happiness at one point of my life, and I love you and respect you for that.

Just be yourself, be the same sweet buddy I remember and shall always remember you as. I guess my letter is getting a bit longer, so I should end it here. Still a lot remains to be said and heard, but what can we do, our journey together ends here. Wish you the best of everything.

Your stupid, silly, crazy friend...
(beautiful)


No comments: