Sunday, August 16, 2009

MISSING MY FRIEND...

Some one recently questioned about this person in my life, I didn’t know how best to give him a reply, I wasn’t sure if the other person would understand the relationship I share. But anyways I loved the reply I came up with…and it all happened near about five minutes ago. And here is my reply… these lines are meant for a dear friend, who is busy with his life, his career, earning money, working hard and still he is the reason why I smile now and then… , even though he is a million miles away… these lines are meant only for you my friend….


“A friend, philosopher, a guide.
I don’t want any feelings to hide.
He is a ray of hope
The other end of this friendship’s rope.
A beam of light
When nothing seems right.
Someone who never said too much.
But is a friend as such,
Who will walk with me till the end of time,
All I know HE is a friend of mine.”





Because of my shitty server, I have to post it now :(
But this friend of mine, well he is back, a little tired and exhausted and a little worried. But he is back and I am sure everything will be alright once he is back. Take care buddy… I missed you a lot and I am sure everything is going to be alright. :-)