Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm the new change...

They told me to start over again
They always have.
I remember the first step I took
Those new steps with the new look.
Change has always been constant
And so I was changing too.
Changed my school, changed my friends,
Changed the uniform I used to wear.
Changed the way I used to think
Challenged new thoughts, doubts and feelings.
Made all the efforts to move ahead
Made the efforts to become the “bestest of the best”.


I made another effort for a new beginning
They said… was it possible?
I made sure it was never impossible
For I achieved this thing.
They all said they loved
And so we became friends
But at the end of the day
Only three of us stood together.
So special were those days
When I learnt something new.
They all were so encouraging and supportive
I respect them more every way.

Then came the best change of all
I grew so proud and tall.
‘Tis the best bargain of all.
And yet it made us all … fall.
Made three years worth living
All the love worth giving
I got my share of love too
Along with came the dear hate.
But I felt it was not too late
for a better turn from the worst
those feelings seize to exist
they have finally turned to dust.

Today, I stand here all cold and lonely
Even though things are working somehow
I am no more happy.
I am disgusted, the way system works.
And now I want to change it all the more.
Seems I’m losing energy though
And want to give up with time,
And give up this fight of mine.



BUT …
It’s time to change again …
Let me see what happens this time,
I am ready for all the rains.
Let me be prepared to be slaughtered,
I will enjoy the killing and the new bloodshed.
Let me be prepared to be the new excavation,
I am prepared to be the new … ME

1 comment:

Anti Bookworm CEO said...

:) Tripz things tho will be the best \m/ Just hang on in there :)