Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The day that never comes...

What two great days I had? I still can’t believe that all this happened with me. So many emotions in such little amount of time seems really strange to me. I am moody indeed, but my emotions changing with my mood in fraction of seconds were like wow!!! I seriously don’t know what to do, how well to write down my feelings today. Is it a blessing or a boon in disguise? Is this a warning? I don’t know what to expect of things anymore… I know none of this was expected three years back when I was super excited and felt super lucky with the way things were going on.

So many good things have happened over the three years but the past 3 days have made them all seem so small. So many times have I cried and for whom? Not for myself, for sure but I have and it hurts each time I realize how I am to continue living leaving behind old things and old friends and believe me none of it is worth leaving behind. I feel that somewhere down I have been unable to do things properly. I wish I had the power to set things right, to make things happen, to make people smile and for once see deserving people wining. Why did it have to happen? Why things are going the other way? I fucking cried when I heard about it.
They had said that Adam has to work till he sweats his brows, but here Eves are sweating badly each day for their works to be done. What rubbish is going on? And what’s worse, the blame is shared by one and all, even me, but none is ready to accept the fact. And so I accept my faults and I am sorry that I caused so much trouble to my own self.

I had thought I would write this and I would write that, but don’t know why I am not writing anything out. Tomorrow I am at home, hopefully when I feel it right, I am able to type more and give vent to my feelings. Till then see you all soon. :-)



The saddest part of my day
When you have to leave, and you walk away.

:|

No comments: