Sunday, March 1, 2009

Leave...right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fucking hell can’t these creatures live their own fucking lives? They can never ever be fucking happy with what they have and can’t see others being happy with their own lives. I do what I feel like. And I give a damn to what others think or have to say about me. They can fuck rot with their own fucking lives. I know where I stand and how much ground I hold under my feet and I don’t need others…especially a special few telling me what to do or what not to do when they themselves don’t know a fucking shit about life. Anyways…life is far better than bothering about these few shitty heads who know not a bit about me and I rather not bother to show them the real me…cause they deserve far worse things in life. :-D


Anyways had to blabber out a few things which I just did. It pertains to no one specific…

3 comments:

V@RuN said...

its so much inspired by my post:P
i lyk this one
u just used fuck lesser no. of tyms

Ruchira Mandal said...

I don't know what it is about, but reading it, I felt this is exactly what I want to tell all the moral police of the world - Please go die.

Life full of me... said...

hehehhee.... :D :P