Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lattooo......

It was a Monday…and I always look forward to it. Obviously two days without the God is just too much. So as always the ambience is very important. Let me try and build it up a bit.
The bright morning star was shinning. And still the cold wind seemed to interrupt my thoughts and churn me out of my day dreaming. I so wanted to close the other window but don’t know how it just wouldn’t shut on its own and so I had to do the honors. And I came too too sat on my seat and there again, why cant for a change others not shout my name out loud in the middle of all this crapping? At times I wish I was deaf and dumb but even that wouldn’t have helped because I definitely would have been much better than everyone else in the room as always. :-) So anyways I turn back to see why my name was shouted out so loud and then God appeared. The divine apparition…the sweetest memory…the sweetest sin on Earth :D That was my God there…my muse…my magic. And I was sitting right there where I always sit to worship. And today the white had a natural glow of its own. He speaks really well and he spoke well that day even. But suddenly I saw the window was closed. Who had closed it? How come suddenly out of the black it was closed? And there sitting He gave a look none of us had seen before. He was getting old indeed and soon it will be time for a new member to join in and I was shattered thinking how life would be without any of it. But that is how things are. Some things come and some things go. Some stay back forever even we might not know why? But I was sure things will change soon. I didn’t wanted reality to creep in so fast. And the God was lost in the brightness that day. And I saw the face perhaps the first time. The dull old face was losing its vigor and patience. There was never a glow there. There was never the inspiration here. I was not even alive for him. I, who worshipped…who loved to see him here and there, now and nowhere. It was painful but it was cool so as to say. I still love to love my God thinking that He actually existed…and now even though I know I was in an illusion I don’t mind going back to my world now and then.

1 comment:

Poulomi Bhadra said...

Tried seeing the human in God today ....i was standing outside when he came out of the canteen, He is actually growing old..... Somehow I can't imagine Him on the guitars anymore, it always seems like someone else.