Friday, December 12, 2008

Nothing else matters...

Somehow all of it felt bad initially and when I woke up, I am back to being myself again. It was not worth all the energy I have inside me. I know I can e stupid and fool at times but it pains more than even when I had hurt myself. Anyways some stupid lines again:

I breathe and I know am alive
I travel miles and waited for that smile
I knew am not important and I finally face that
Life is precious not to waste even for a while.
To give that smile which perhaps no one deserves
To ride down to the town where nothing can be preserved.
And so I end up only with a vague smile
And I realize how stupid I have been all this while
And today nothing else matters…



Till today morning I felt like a small child. He made me smile and he made me happy. But today for a while I realized how little that matters. How you could do that with me? But still I am happy since I know no matter what I have you with me, always by my side and that matters the most to me if not to anyone else. :-)

No comments: