Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A new day.......

The other day was chatting with an old school friend and she asked me questions whose answer I, I didn’t know about. It made me feel so strange and so very different, as if exposed myself in front of her. And yet indeed it was she who knew me inside out in school even so this wasn’t something new for her. I know she was trying to be helpful and she is a patient listener but I guess time has changed so many things that we lose control even over ourselves. But I wish she does well in her life, she has been my savoir in school and I wish she gets the best in everything cause I know she deserves it.

Lately even I have realized how badly I have changed myself but then I guess this change was long due. I seriously have so many things to talk about but at the end I feel what it matters, it is all useless and “things without remedy should all be without regard”. I don’t know where I am heading towards right now, but with around me, smiling to me, listening to me and making me feel like a child again, I guess life is worth living and as I said earlier nothing else matters.

No comments: