Thursday, December 1, 2016

Burnt

Well even though not physically, but mentally I indeed am BURNT!

Never did I think life would be so unjust and so very unfair. I know I have always been standing by my Bhagwanji, but looking all the suffering, the pain and the hurt, I wonder where did I go wrong, where did each one of them go wrong to deserve such a pathetic life.

One good thing happens and it is ruined by a million bad things. How the hell is that even possible. It makes me only wonder why only ME. I am done saying - Why Not Me. Because it seems like Bhagwanji has taken that statement very personally and has planned to throw everything at me, every damn thing. And I am losing patience, losing hope and most importantly I am losing myself.

I know not what I should do, cannot even run away. Somehow I am very angry on Chaiji today. After her leaving us, life has become worst. She was our Guardian Angel and I miss her a lot. I just don't know why she was in such a hurry to leave. If only you were here Chaiji. MISS YOU A LOT.

I am seriously not able to type today. Somehow I feel I should stop. I don't want to end up saying things which may hurt anyone for that matter.

Over and out for now.

Still BURNT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello...
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it.
I would like to address you about a similar website which provides awesome information on Malware and What is Shortcut Virus.