Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Few Good Men...

What a beginning I had in mind and what a beginning I am going to give it.

No Good Men at all or should I say very few good men left.

I had never thought that I would use the title of this movie, but here I am writing about the few men I have in my life currently and how my life seems to revolve around them.

To begin with Kumar, the sweet boy from a small town, struggling in a metro city to make a name for himself. No doubts he is a great dancer and I absolutely respect and admire him for all the efforts he puts day in and day out. But lately life has been tough to him, all I can hope for is a good and peaceful life and lots of success.

Rahul, I call him the crazy one because he is indeed crazy. We are related in no way and yet we shared so much. I feel like I am the elder sister and I do feel responsible for him. Give him the health he deserves, let him live his life as well.

I did initially think, I would speak about a couple more, but then I don't want to jinx it again. Whosoever I have spoken about in this blog has eventually left and gone. Let's see how long it takes for these to leave.

But few good men are left on earth it seems. Rest all want to just be there, make a move, irritate, irate and stare. Who stops at stares, reports of rape, molestation is only common happening these days. So will it be wrong to say that a girl needs to protect herself all alone. Even when I was in a relationship, it was strange how I never felt secured when others stared at me. Others would push me by and yet there was no reaction. Makes me realize how right Papa were and Papa still is. I miss him and I miss home.

I miss the feeling of being around people I can be myself with. Well to be frank and honest, I always wanted to be in a city where no one knows me and where I can have an identity of my own. I do not regret being here but I miss the warmth of people around me. Everyone is selfish and everyone seems to be friends for a purpose. Purpose solved, friendship dissolved. Very convenient it sounds. Men or women, all alike and I am in the middle of all this confusion. The worst part, they don't even realize, they hurt and move on.

A few good men are lost in this world and I find no other way to find them. 

Frankly speaking I was working on this piece for a long time in my mind and I never thought it would come out so negative. But that is exactly how I am feeling right now. This was going to be a positive note. But everything happens for a reason and now I know the reason - there should be no HOPE. Hope is DEAD! and Dead she is.

No comments: